1. Custom Controls
We are introducing Custom Controls in addition to our Alyne Library. Alyne customers can now edit and copy Controls - to be used in Control Sets and Assessments. This will be extended even more in the upcoming releases.
All Alyne customers can edit Controls from our Alyne Library and customise them to their needs. These Custom Controls can be used in exactly the same manner and scope of the Alyne Library Controls. You of course can launch Assessments based on your Custom Controls together with Alyne Library Controls seamlessly. They are strictly defined and stored in your organisation and no one else can see or edit them. In the current release you can edit title, topics, questions, answers and tags.
2. A set for Custom Controls
The new Custom Controls need a home where you can easily manage your customised controls. We built that home for you. We distributed the new Control Set "Custom Control Statements" to all Alyne customers with this release. This is a convenient spot where all your Custom Controls are stored and managed at.
3. Edit Report details
We now allow to edit the Report title and description while we still ensure the integrity of all the underlying core Report data. A small feature now allows you to edit the title and description after you created it. This can be useful in case of typos or in case you find out the Report could serve even more purposes than previously thought of. We encapsulated the logic so that the underlying report data cannot be modified.
- In some cases, custom standards in Controls have not been considered correctly in the Compliance Summary section of Reports. Now they are.
- When destroying a Report, not all traces of this report were purged from you org properly. But we like it neat and clean.
- Sorting of Reports now works as designed.
- In Org Financials & Billing, long org names do not overlap anymore.