Summary of Changes
Changes in detail
- The new Report section Deviation Radar presents a radar chart with topics as their axes and 2 dimensions:
1. Expected maturity per topic
2. Actual maturity per topic.
You can easily identify which topics show deviations and how big these deviations are. This could indicate your remediation focus. And guess what - you can also drill down to view the deviations of the subtopics.
- We developed the export functionality for Assessments further. In the Assessments status screen you can download a status overview for offline tracking. Also, when drilling down to a recipient, you can download the responses for one Assessment object or all Assessment objects of this recipient. Lots of export functionalities now.
- Technically, we invested further in the backend architecture to support the feature roadmap of the upcoming weeks and months.
- Custom standards - your own mappings to Controls - are correctly processed in the Compliance Summary section of Reports.
- The local search in the Reports overview was on strike - not anymore.
- We cut down long email addresses where long email addresses are just messy.
- We display better messages in various steps of the signup, login and password reset activities.
- Issues with the topic sort order in the topic/ subtopic navigator has been fixed.
- We applied visual tweaks to the close buttons.
Photocredit: markusspiske / photocase.de, ruanyuanyuan123456789 / flickr.com