Munich, Germany - Alyne has been recognised as a market player in the recent report on the global Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) market, global forecast to 2024. We truly appreciate being selected to provide our insights into the study and have Alyne’s company profile published within it.
About the Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) Report:
The detailed [184 Page] report published by Markets and Markets, projected that the global Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) will grow to USD 6.8 billion by 2024.
The key factors addressed in the report, cover:
- The opportunities in the Third-Party Risk Management market
- The competitive landscape in the market
- Restraining factors that might impact the market
- How TPRM solutions evolved from traditional risk management solutions
- The dynamics of the TPRM market
The scope of study includes:
1. Component (Solution or Service)
- Financial Control Management
- Contract Management
- Operational Risk Management
- Audit Management
- Compliance Management
- Others (Includes Quality Assurance Management, Information Management, and Relationship Management)
2. Deployment mode:
3. Organisation Size
- IT and Telecom
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Government, Defense, and Aerospace
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Energy and Utilities
- Others (Includes Education; Travel and Hospitality; Transportation and Logistics; and Media and Entertainment)
View Report Preview & Content:
Alyne’s company profile was published in the full report [Page 144]. To access a preview of the report, view and download here. For further extensive write up on the TPRM report and to purchase, click here.
Alyne's TPRM Capabilities:
Alyne provides your team with access to a library of more than 1000 controls, covering a wide variety of industry standards. You can choose from predefined templates or create your own custom risk and compliance Assessments for use across your business or to audit your third parties. Alyne’s Third Party Risk Management capabilities allow customers to run automated third party Assessments at scale, within minutes - reducing human error and improving efficiency. Further than that, Vendor Conflict checks can be run within Alyne to thoroughly examine and to ensure that a conflict of interest does not exist.
Download the Vendor Governance & Third Party Risk Management White Paper here.