Changes in detail
Deviation Radar on Standards
If customers shall name one favorite feature in our Reports, they would definitely choose the Deviation Radar (or the Compliance Summary, or the Heat Map, maybe they could not decide...). This radar shows the deviations between expected maturity and the actual maturity grouped by Control Topic. The actual maturity is determined by the underlying Assessments of the Report. You can drill down each Topic to another radar on the Control sub topics.
How could we make the radar even better? We just added another one: The new one is grouped by Standards. You can immediately see how much you deviate from all the Standards that are mapped to the Assessment Controls in this Report. This deviation radar supports all the Standards included in the Alyne Library (ISO 27001, GDPR, COBIT, NIST, etc.) and also the ones you added on your own.
Better Funnel Statistics
We started a small journey of upgrading Funnels. This time we improved and slimmed down the statistics when viewing Funnel outcomes:
- Object preview: Once you select a Funnel outcome on the right side we show a full view of the funneled object. In the screenshot above, we are funneled SAP R/3 FI.
- Slim statistics: The left side of the screen is now slimmer as we move all Funnel outcome related statistics to the table header of the right side. We kept all the Funnel related statistics like questions and funneled object on the left side, but made them slimmer and nicer.
- Questions and outcomes preview: We show all the possible questions and outcomes of this Funnel when hovering the Funnel statistics on the left side.
The next improvement will be mind-blowing chart illustrating the questions, answers and outcomes of Funnel runs.
It started as a side project, when I made a bet with our CEO Karl that the Alyne IT can implement automatic translations on Comments in 20 minutes. Just like Facebook does with their posts.
This worked out so well that we now introduce AI translations for Comments as an optional feature and free of charge for all our customers. You need to activate this feature in the Org settings.
This releases fixes a couple of issues:
- We improved the modification capabilities of running Assessments and fixed several bugs there.
- We currently face customer-induced security penetration tests and therefore receive some minor hints and nice to haves which we implemented right away in case they are adding the Alyne platform's security.
Photocredit: markusspiske / photocase.de