Example: Information Classification
Let's pick Information Classification as an example use case.
The challenge: Put information classification labels to a big number of data records and launch a detailed risk assessment on the data records that have been classified secret or confidential.
Setting up this powerful workflow only takes minutes in Alyne using our predefined templates:
- Select the funnel template for Information Classification with the pre-defined labels ("outcomes") Secret, Confidential, Internal and Public.
- Configure assessments for the outcomes Secret and Confidential.
- Review the questions for the funnel
- Launch the funnel
- Use the funnel to classify one data record or delegate this tasks to the data record owners.
- Receive notification of automatically launched assessments if a funnel run results in the outcome Secret or Confidential.
- Review the results for the data records in the funnel status overview.
Your value: Organisational decisions are made based on defined and objective criteria. Your team has an easily accessible and simple to use source for support and the decision process is documented and audit proof.
Photocredit: markusspiske / photocase.de