Summary of Changes
Changes in detail
- The new Report section Compliance Summary lists medium and high deviations from expected maturity levels and lets you compare compliance to laws and international standards like data privacy laws, ISO 2700x, NIST standards and almost 30 more standards - awesome.
- The management summary in Reports was visually re-designed and let's you now jump right into the detailed risk diagram for the top risks resulted from this report - powerful and cool.
- Report sections are now collapsable on click of the heading - not much more to say about this feature.
- Actually, we don't think you really need the CSV/Excel export for Assessment responses because of the cool features Reports give you, but nevertheless we built them right into Assessments.
- The new tabular view for Assessments recipients is handy when managing and keeping track of Assessments with lots, lots of recipients. And we like it when customers use our product that intensively.
- The browser title now changes when navigating through Alyne. It gives you better hints where you are and when using back and forward buttons in your browser.
- We were generous in this sprint: The Risk Graphs got their fonts increased by 1px - that matters. Maybe next time we will increase it again by 1px. Will see.
- Various fixes on the Dashboard statistics
- We changed the Assessments tiles widget 'remaining days' to 'elapsed days' - better in sync with the subsequent screens now.
- The Report does not support a tolerance of 4 anymore - that was a stupid idea anyway.
- The mighty topic navigator now correctly indicates the currently active topic - not a big issue, but we like smooth and stringent UIs.
- The control selector - e.g. used for creating Control Sets and Assessments from scratch - was sometimes out of sync showing the number of Controls selected - now he is sober again.
- Some localisation improvements.
Photocredit: markusspiske / photocase.de